Genes and Evolution investigation
It’s time to get excited about evolution and giddy about genes! Come and join us as we investigate DNA, chromosomes, and genes, and find out how similar you are to a banana. You’ll get to practice being a geneticist as we investigate how animals are suited to their environments and what evolution actually means. The session will run for approximately 90 minutes and will be roughly broken down into a 30-minute introduction, 50 minutes of hands-on activities, and then a 10-minute wrap up at the end.
- Suitable for ages 7- 13
- Monday 3rd of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Tuesday 6th of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 7th of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Thursday 8th of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 12th of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Friday 14th of April 2.00pm-3.30pm
Tickets are available to book here
- Adults (£8.50); Children (£6.50); Concessions (students, over 60s, QMUL staff, disabled visitors, Tower hamlets residents (with ID) (£5.50); Under 3s (free)
- Family tickets – 1 adult, 3 children (£22.50); 2 adults, 2 children (£24.50)
- Tower Hamlets family ticket – 1 adult, 3 children (£20.00)
For enquiries please call 020 7882 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. However, it may be possible to transfer your tickets to an alternative date or event if required, subject to availability. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+) at all times.