Gut Feeling session
Let us take you on the weird and wonderful journey of one boy’s breakfast as it gets chomped and chewed in the mouth, pushed through the oesophagus, churned in stomach acids, absorbed in the intestines and greeted by the toilet bowl! This show will unravel the fascinating structure and function of the digestive tract, why ‘we are what we eat’, what happens to the guts of patients with bowel diseases, and what makes the perfect poo!
- Suitable for 7-14 year olds
- The show is about an hour long and is followed by hands on activities.
- Thursday 18th of August 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Tickets are available to book here
- Adults (£8.50); Children (£6.50); Concessions (students, over 60s, QMUL staff, disabled visitors) (£5.50); Under 3s (free)
- Family tickets – 1 adult, 3 children (£22.50); 2 adults, 2 children (£24.50)
For enquiries please call 020 7882 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. However, it may be possible to transfer your tickets to an alternative date or event if required, subject to availability. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+) at all times.