Get your teeth stuck into our tantalising show all about…you guessed it, teeth! Whether you’re a dentist’s dream, or you don’t know your incisors from your canines, in this show you’ll discover just how many teeth a shark has, how to get terrific teeth and gorgeous gums, take part in our chomping challenge, and find out how to make elephant toothpaste.
- Suitable for 7-11 year olds
- The show is about an hour long and is followed by hands on activities
- Wednesday 3rd of August 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Tickets are available to book here
- Adults (£8.50); Children (£6.50); Concessions (students, over 60s, QMUL staff, disabled visitors) (£5.50); Under 3s (free)
- Family tickets – 1 adult, 3 children (£22.50); 2 adults, 2 children (£24.50)
For enquiries please call 020 7882 2562 or email email@example.com
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. However, it may be possible to transfer your tickets to an alternative date or event if required, subject to availability. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+) at all times.