- No raised steps to the entrance of the Blizard Institute.
- Lift to facilitate access to the Centre of the Cell Pod on the first floor of the building.
- Disabled toilet.
- There is a cloakroom for bags and coats.
- Facilities also include many toilets, including disabled toilets.
- There is a lift, providing step-free access the Centre of the Cell, which has no steps.
- Unfortunately Centre of the Cell does not currently have a lunch space or indoor area where visitors can eat.
- Centre of the Cell has a gift shop with a range of items priced between 25p and £10.
Book a visit
Opening Times for Schools
During term time, session times are as follows:
Monday to Friday:
10:00 – 11:30
11:30 – 13:00
13:30 – 15:00