Terms and Conditions
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name of www.centreofthecell.org Centre of the Cell, whose address is Office 223, Garrod Building, Turner Street, London, E1 2AD, is responsible for this site. By using this website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read these carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then do not use the site. Our terms and conditions may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the site after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
Terms & Conditions of use
The User assumes full responsibility for the protection of his computer system, including computer hardware, software and stored data on his computer system including hardware, software and stored data of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to the User’s computer system. The User will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programs or other data downloaded or otherwise received from this website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Use of the Site
Centre of the Cell or its licensors or contributors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material on the Site.
You may not use the Site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person, or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ï¿½junk mail,ï¿½ ï¿½spam,ï¿½ ï¿½chain letters,ï¿½ ï¿½pyramid schemes,ï¿½ or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party, without written permission from the Centre of the Cell;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that may bring Centre of the Cell into disrepute.
Removal of Material and Access to the Site
Centre of the Cell shall have the right, at any time and for any reason, to remove from the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, Centre of the Cell gives no warranties that it is indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software.
Centre of the Cell shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with, or as part of, the Site or any other internet site.
Unless stated otherwise, Centre of the Cell owns the information contained in this site. It maintains copyright and will enforce it. Logos, names and images identifying Centre of the Cell are proprietary marks of Centre of the Cell, reproduction of which is prohibited by law. The design of the website is owned by Centre of the Cell. Centre of the Cell owns or has license to use the content found on the website.
Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. Centre of the Cell makes every effort to ensure that these links are kept up to date but is not responsible for the content of these external websites.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in any registration or subscription form you complete (ï¿½the Registration Informationï¿½). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Centre of the Cell will process your personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
You hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to Centre of the Cell by you or otherwise obtained by Centre of the Cell about you (ï¿½the Personal Dataï¿½) may be processed by Centre of the Cell for the purposes of:
- providing you with information by email or other means;
- processing your requests;
- providing you with information about products and services of Centre of the Cell and other parties;
- providing a personalised service;
- maintaining accounts and records;
- administration of membership records;
- statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
- assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and
- information and databank compilation and administration.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ï¿½lifetimeï¿½ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit the Site we may send you a cookie. The cookies used on the Site, are session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
Click here to see a list of cookies that we use.
From time to time we may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by Centre of the Cell or others. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to Centre of the Cell firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Centre of the Cell cannot be held responsible for the loss of any data held on the site.
Centre of the Cell cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions of use, to the fullest extent permitted by law Centre of the Cell excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) and all liability to you in respect of the Site, its content and your use of it.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Comments and Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints to make about the Site please send them to email@example.com
Last updated: 1 March 2007