Home Education with Centre of the Cell
A visit to Centre of the Cell is an ideal way to add some some real-world context to biology and STEM subjects for home-educated students, and to spark a ifelong interest in health sciences.
Home educated students can get involved with Centre of the Cell in a number of different ways:
- Book a ticket for one of our dedicated home education sessions, during the school holidays. If we have home education sessions available, you can find them on our booking calendar here.
- Arrange a group of home-educated students and book a term-time group session with our booking team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Join one of our public sessions during school holiday periods.
- Join our Youth Membership Scheme (for young people aged 14-19yrs) and access work experience, volunteering and other opportunities.
Planning your visit
Centre of the Cell is based within a working research institute at Queen Mary University of London, so visitors must have booked a ticket in order to visit.
- Please arrive at least five minutes before the start time listed on your ticket, and let us know if you are running late.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+)
- Pushchairs cannot be accommodated in STEM Pod.
For any queries or problems making a booking please call 020 7882 2562 or email email@example.com