Youth Membership Scheme
Centre of the Cell’s Youth Membership Scheme is open to all young people aged 14-19 and offers a range of activities and opportunities, including:
• Work experience and volunteering opportunities
• Careers advice
• The chance to meet scientists and healthcare professionals
• Mentoring and revision sessions with scientists, Medicine and Dentistry students and Centre of the Cell staff
• Opportunity to be part of the Youth Forum
• Opportunity to take part in special projects with Centre of the Cell, such as developing new content and resources
All events and volunteering opportunities are available on a first come, first served basis. Youth members are encouraged to demonstrate their interest and motivation by enrolling themselves and maintaining their own bookings for events.
To enroll, please complete and return the application form, which can be downloaded here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Personal Statement Clinic for Medicine & Dentistry
Are you applying to study medicine or dentistry in October 2018? Come along to our personal statement clinic! The clinic offers the opportunity to have your personal statement read by a current medical or dental student and to receive feedback from them.
This event will take place on Thursday 30th of August 2018 between 2pm and 5pm. It is free to attend, but you must register for a place here.
Once you have registered you will contacted and offered a 30 minute time slot between 2pm and 5pm.
Please note that you must be a Youth Member to attend this event. To enroll, please complete and return the application form, which can be downloaded here.