Youth Membership Scheme
Centre of the Cell’s Youth Membership Scheme is open to all young people aged 14-19 and offers a range of activities and opportunities, including:
• Work experience and volunteering opportunities
• Careers advice
• The chance to meet scientists and healthcare professionals
• Mentoring and revision sessions with scientists, Medicine and Dentistry students and Centre of the Cell staff
• Opportunity to be part of the Youth Forum
• Opportunity to take part in special projects with Centre of the Cell, such as developing new content and resources
All events and volunteering opportunities are available on a first come, first served basis. Youth members are encouraged to demonstrate their interest and motivation by enrolling themselves and maintaining their own bookings for events.
To enrol, please complete and return the application form, which can be downloaded here.
Email email@example.com with any enquiries.
UKCAT Advice and Practice
If you will be sitting a UKCAT test before applying to university, this free Youth Membership Scheme UKCAT advice and practice session is for you.
This mentoring session is for Centre of the Cell Youth Members and will take place on Tuesday 8th August 3:00 – 5:00pm.
This will be an opportunity to meet Medicine and Dentistry students from Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry and we will be:
- covering key dates to put in your diaries
- going through an overview of different sections and practice questions
- giving you a chance to ask questions to medical students at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
If you would like to attend the mentoring session please book a free ticket.
If you are not already a Youth Member, please download an application form and bring the completed application form with you to the session.